Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lynsday's Wedding in Tucson






















Lyndsay's wedding in Tucson was beautiful. It took place on May 23rd 2009 at the El Conquistador Resort in Tucson Arizona. It was our first time to Tucson and it was so pretty and different from the weather and scenery in Nebraska. A welcomed change at the time! I shared duties with Heidi Davis as the Matron of Honor and myself and the rest of the attendants had a wonderful time. I drank my first O'Douls that night as I just couldn't take being at a wedding dance and not having a drink in my hand. Lyndsay was the one who jinxed me a long time ago by saying "You'd better not be pregnant at my wedding!" Whoops:) Oh well, it all turned out great and her and Erich make one of the best couples ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment