Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lyndsay's Bachelorette Party
















In February 2009 we celebrated Lyndsay Davis's last night out as a single lady in Las Vegas! People in attendance were her mom Diane, sister Heidi, and Friends Carrie, Kelly and myself. We had a great time going to shows like the Beatles LOVE at the Mirage (which I think is the best show on the strip.) We also went to places like Tao and Pure nightclubs where we had a lot of fun. For some reason though we seemed to have the best time on the last night at Margaritaville. Overall it was a great weekend and one I will NEVER forget!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, looks like you girls had an amazing night out. I remember my Bachelorette party from last year very well as it was quite a memorable event at one of the popular NYC venues. We ended up drinking a little too much so there was a hangover the next day, but it certainly was worth all the fun.

    ReplyDelete