Thursday, April 15, 2010

Adelynn is Born












Adelynn Rochelle Reiser was born at 7:49 pm on Tuesday October 20th at Lakeside Hospital in Omaha Nebraska. She weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 21inches long! She is still a very long baby! She was born the day before my birthday so we are both lovable Libras. She has beautiful blue eyes that have stayed blue. She had a head full of brown hair that is now falling out making way for some white blond. She looked like me the first night but then morphed overnight into Craig's twin. I always said Craig would be a pretty girl. She is a very pretty girl and we are so blessed to have her.
My mom Julie was there at the hospital along with Craig's parents Margaret and Steve. Some of you might be shocked that I would put such raw un-flattering photos of myself out there for everyone to see. But if you have had a baby what you look like at that time in your life is the last thing on your mind. It was a long journey but the best one yet.
I love my little nugget.

No comments:

Post a Comment