Thursday, June 3, 2010

Norfolk Chamber of Commerce Banquet

We sponsored a table for Mutual of Omaha at the Chamber Banquet. This means you have to decorate the table, provide 8 party favors for the guests and a centerpiece that is to be won by a person sitting at the table.
We went with the Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom Theme.

Each person got a mug, with calculator, pens, bean bag animal, bookmark, candy, pocket mirror and I am sure I am forgetting something.






The centerpiece had a Mutual of Omaha Swim Team cooler, Mutual Of Omaha golf sponsor cozies, golf DVD, Wild Kingdom DVD's, blanket, leather card holder and counter top purse hanger. I thought I went way over the top and that I was going to blow the competition out of the water! I was wrong. There were tables that were WAY more elaborate than mine. We'll see about next year, heh heh.





No comments:

Post a Comment