Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chiquita Bananna Lives!

Ok well it's not EXACTLY the old Toyota but it's pretty darn close. It was parked next to our office and I drove around the parking lot of the Dentist's office a couple times to get a closer view and to take pictures. I am sure if the owner was watching through the waiting room window he would have been very confused as to why someone would be interested in this old beauty.
For those of you who are confused as to why I would take pictures of this yellow beast it's because it was my first car in high school. Mine was a yellow 79' Toyota Corolla SR-5 (this one is a little different) but it has to be around the same age so it's amazing to see it out and about. This was also Bob's first car and we did everything we could to see if it would die but driving up Chalkstone hill in 2nd gear with 10 people inside didn't even phase it. My parents bought it in 81' when I was born for a good "family car." So this was the 80's version of the mini van, how funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment